Tuesday, June 14, 2011

ADDITION TO THE FAMILY

About a month ago Michael and I decided to get a cat.  The idea was if Bam-D had a friend to play with we wouldn't have to exert so much energy being Bam-D's playmate.  So we went to the shelter and found a beautiful kitten the same age as Bam-D.  Before I tell you her name, remember Bam-D is short for Bev And Michael's Dog.  Travis and Eva were very upset they were not included in Bam-D's name.  So we named the cat Eat-C for Eva And Travis' Cat.  


Eat-C and Bam-D
We took our time introducing them, but they became fast friend.  They love to play together, chase each other and are great friends.  And, just as we hoped, Michael and I can go back to being lazy bums and let the "kids" entertain each other.



2 comments:

Kristi F. said...

Cute!

Boni Williamson said...

They are cute...but I am re-naming them. I am calling the dog "Cuddles" and the cat "Carley".

:)