Tuesday, June 28, 2011

HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN, EVA!

It seems IMPOSSIBLE to believe, but today is Eva's 16th birthday.  It is also the first birthday that I have not been with her.  She is at Governor's School until the end of the week.  I can't wait to see her and tell her how proud I am of her and thrilled to be her Mom.  She constantly amazes me with her beauty (both inside and out), her determination, her discipline, her consistency, and her focus.  It has been amazing to be Eva's Mom for 16 years and I treasure every moment (yes, EVERY moment).

When I found out I was pregnant with a girl, I prayed for her health, faith and happiness, of course.  But I also prayed she would grow to become an independent woman.  And Eva is certainly that!  She is her own person, confident in herself, sure of her goals, and focused on achieving and experiencing all life has to offer.
 9 months 

 4th birtday

Soccer game

First Dance

First Day of High School

Little Ben

At 15

Nutcracker
Loss of first tooth


Sweet, 2nd grader

Beautiful Eva 


Eva, I hope you know how special you are and how much God has blessed you with very, very special gifts.  I love you so much!


No comments: