Sunday, January 16, 2011

MEMORY LANE

I have BIG plans to create a iMovie for Travis for his high school graduation gift (ssshhhh!!!  Don't tell!).  It was one of the reasons I was so excited about getting my MacBook for Christmas.  (YAY!!! Michael!)  I thought I would end up hiring someone to create the movie.  Now I hope to put it together myself (we'll see).

My first step is to scan some old pictures into iPhoto (I feel so smart!)  I wanted to share some of my favorites in this blog.

Oh... and in case you're wondering... I have begged Eva and Travis to read this blog.  But they think it's corny.  So there's no chance Travis will find out about his graduation gift.


Travis at 3... Look at that sweet face!!!


At 7... Decorating cookies with Mom and Eva


At 13... Dig that hair

1 comment:

Boni Williamson said...

Love these pictures! But, you should include the one with me holding him when he was a baby! His FAVORITE COUSIN...hello!?

BTW, I see you got a comment from the boycottamericanwomen psycho! Whoever it is went through my whole blog list leaving comments. I marked it as spam and reported him. Guess I'm not as lazy as he makes American women out to be! :)